About Me

My photo
Macys Fashionista + Blooger from United States. Apart from saying, each individual is unique in their own way. I'm just a girl on a pursuit to happiness painting and exploring the world with colors with my style because your personality isn't the first thing people see. Here is my alternative blog...no Photoshop, no fancy backdrops, just ME! My everyday fashions, not a personal style blog, but the art of fashion + style of my closet, DIY's, art, and other artifacts I find enlightening. Hope You Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Kickin' it in a Dress

Today is such a lovely day!I'm trying to convince myself its Spring, even though its still Winter. I like to take advantage of warm days were lucky to have. With my feminine look of the day, my floral dress, its a little Spring festive as you can see.  I got a little excited. My navy blue suede wedge sneakers are Vince Camuto, I totally adore this designer from clothes to shoes to jewelry. My jacket is pretty old I had for few years now from Old Navy, you can't never have too many jean jackets, especially in various of colors other than denim. Lets just say I'm ready for spring! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment