About Me

My photo
Macys Fashionista + Blooger from United States. Apart from saying, each individual is unique in their own way. I'm just a girl on a pursuit to happiness painting and exploring the world with colors with my style because your personality isn't the first thing people see. Here is my alternative blog...no Photoshop, no fancy backdrops, just ME! My everyday fashions, not a personal style blog, but the art of fashion + style of my closet, DIY's, art, and other artifacts I find enlightening. Hope You Enjoy!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring into Action

The first day of Spring and its absolutely gorgeous outside. It is the time to take off the coats and jump into the "The Jacket" scene. My outfit of the day is typical for today's weather, black halter race-back dress from Macy's paired with Gap blue ash denim jacket and Dirty Laundry silver metallic booties from DSW. I think I speak for everyone this has been a very irritating crazy winter! I'm just ready for the warmth weather to begin....lets just say Spring is finally here! Hope everyone enjoy their day!

No comments:

Post a Comment