About Me

My photo
Macys Fashionista + Blooger from United States. Apart from saying, each individual is unique in their own way. I'm just a girl on a pursuit to happiness painting and exploring the world with colors with my style because your personality isn't the first thing people see. Here is my alternative blog...no Photoshop, no fancy backdrops, just ME! My everyday fashions, not a personal style blog, but the art of fashion + style of my closet, DIY's, art, and other artifacts I find enlightening. Hope You Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mad for PLAID



Baby, its cold outside! I like to dress comfy casual and with the random weather of rain, sleet, and snow- comfort is the key for me, but I always add a bit of a spice accessory to complete my outfit and today I felt a little whiff of punk with highland tartan approach of plaid. Just because its cold you don't have to dress the part of looking bad. "Style is always fashionable and fashion is always in style"...in all seasons. Hope your enjoying your day and stay warm wherever you are.



No comments:

Post a Comment