About Me

My photo
Macys Fashionista + Blooger from United States. Apart from saying, each individual is unique in their own way. I'm just a girl on a pursuit to happiness painting and exploring the world with colors with my style because your personality isn't the first thing people see. Here is my alternative blog...no Photoshop, no fancy backdrops, just ME! My everyday fashions, not a personal style blog, but the art of fashion + style of my closet, DIY's, art, and other artifacts I find enlightening. Hope You Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

After the Rain

Quick post today simply since today's outfit is basic and comfortable. The weather today was just awful, cloudy, humid, icky with repeated rain showers throughout the day. So hey, why not throw on some good ole'  jeans. I can honestly say when I first brought these jeans I wasn't sold, but overtime I grew to love them! The color of red makes them standout and the feature of the black strips gives them a retro style. I plan to wear them a lot this Fall especially with pairing with over-sized graphic tees or sweaters with some creepers or chunky boots. With today's look, I paired the jeans with Batman graphic crop tee, and turquoise converse's. This was definitely one of those comfy outfits for when it rains. Hope your enjoying your day.


Tee- DC Comics Batman
Pants: W118 by Walter Baker
Sneakers: All Star Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment