About Me

My photo
Macys Fashionista + Blooger from United States. Apart from saying, each individual is unique in their own way. I'm just a girl on a pursuit to happiness painting and exploring the world with colors with my style because your personality isn't the first thing people see. Here is my alternative blog...no Photoshop, no fancy backdrops, just ME! My everyday fashions, not a personal style blog, but the art of fashion + style of my closet, DIY's, art, and other artifacts I find enlightening. Hope You Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sweet x Denim

Today I decided to switch things up a bit, a summer inspired outfit, double on denim. You can never go wrong without a doubt with this combination, its literally my to-go combo when I'm in a hurry. Lately, I been into a lot of loosely separates, especially with this August weather, it was hot as hell earlier today. Anyways, For today's inspired look I wore a dark denim tube dress, light denim Levi vest, and vintage tan studded boots. To accessorize I added my collection of pinback buttons to my vest, variety of friendship bracelets, and Juicy Couture charm necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment