About Me

My photo
Macys Fashionista + Blooger from United States. Apart from saying, each individual is unique in their own way. I'm just a girl on a pursuit to happiness painting and exploring the world with colors with my style because your personality isn't the first thing people see. Here is my alternative blog...no Photoshop, no fancy backdrops, just ME! My everyday fashions, not a personal style blog, but the art of fashion + style of my closet, DIY's, art, and other artifacts I find enlightening. Hope You Enjoy!

Friday, August 22, 2014

LAZY


 Shirt-Vintage
Jeans-Christopher Blue Marlow
Sandals-Vince Camuto  

How cool are these Japanese styled embroidered jeans. This is a classic outfit of mines. I have always loved the style of embroidered jeans as way back from 90's trend, when they were design with large flowers and roses, while today's trend its more of a vintage style with lace, studs, jewels, etc. I just can't get enough of these jeans, I can't wait til the Fall season to pair them with some boots. Today's look I decided to keep it just loose and relaxed. Anyways, I'm off to an event with friends. Hope everyone have a Happy Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment