About Me

My photo
Macys Fashionista + Blooger from United States. Apart from saying, each individual is unique in their own way. I'm just a girl on a pursuit to happiness painting and exploring the world with colors with my style because your personality isn't the first thing people see. Here is my alternative blog...no Photoshop, no fancy backdrops, just ME! My everyday fashions, not a personal style blog, but the art of fashion + style of my closet, DIY's, art, and other artifacts I find enlightening. Hope You Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Adventures at Comic-Con




This past weekend I has an amazing opportunity to go to Comic-Con. Here's just a a little recap of what I enjoyed! My pictures were taken with my Samsung Galaxy. I'm surprised yet again with the quality of this camera. Anyways, I had an incredible time words can't even cover it. My sister and I could finally enjoy and see some of our all time favorite comics and characters especially with all the great custom costumes, they were pretty awesome. The people were super happy and loving, the flashing of taking pictures was massive, it was just so much to capture. My outfit was very simple, a mix and match of different pieces from different sources, a combination of super comfy and cute, floral flare overall dress from, graphic tee, and studded boots. The weather was so great for the occasion.


No comments:

Post a Comment