About Me

My photo
Macys Fashionista + Blooger from United States. Apart from saying, each individual is unique in their own way. I'm just a girl on a pursuit to happiness painting and exploring the world with colors with my style because your personality isn't the first thing people see. Here is my alternative blog...no Photoshop, no fancy backdrops, just ME! My everyday fashions, not a personal style blog, but the art of fashion + style of my closet, DIY's, art, and other artifacts I find enlightening. Hope You Enjoy!

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Vicious Rebel


 Sweater-Papaya
Leggings-Femme for DKNY Jeans
Jacket-Bar III
Sneakers- DKNY

A typical and favorable outfit I seem to always throw on, especially with running errands, I just like to be comfortable. I'm not a big fan of plain black leggings but I do love printed theme styles especially with dark colors or metallic printed like the ones I have on today. They appear to look plain black but up close they are metallic black and with a hint of silver. I paired them with a shredded sweater which I happen to love, it practically goes with about anything....denim shorts or jeans or black skinny jeans and a leather jacket, of course. I know I always wear wedge style sneakers, but I can't get enough of them...its just part of my style! I like to alternate between colors and styles, but how cool are my latest obsession: DKNY zip-token white wedge sneakers. Anyways, its Thursday and I couldn't be more happier the weekend is approaching. I plan to relax and hangout with friends. Thanks for stopping by. Stay tuned for upcoming Fall looks ahead.








No comments:

Post a Comment