About Me

My photo
Macys Fashionista + Blooger from United States. Apart from saying, each individual is unique in their own way. I'm just a girl on a pursuit to happiness painting and exploring the world with colors with my style because your personality isn't the first thing people see. Here is my alternative blog...no Photoshop, no fancy backdrops, just ME! My everyday fashions, not a personal style blog, but the art of fashion + style of my closet, DIY's, art, and other artifacts I find enlightening. Hope You Enjoy!

Friday, September 5, 2014

Comic Strip

Quick post today with my adorable flare comic styled "POW" skirt which I scored a year ago at Rue 1, it was love at first site! This is actually my second time wearing it which is surprising, think I actually forgot all about it. Anyways, this is a classic combination of mines of pairing crop top. I know I have been pretty obessed with spamming over my wedge sneakers. I'm very into the tomboy meets chic style right now. Thanks, for stopping by, hope you guys have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment