About Me

My photo
Macys Fashionista + Blooger from United States. Apart from saying, each individual is unique in their own way. I'm just a girl on a pursuit to happiness painting and exploring the world with colors with my style because your personality isn't the first thing people see. Here is my alternative blog...no Photoshop, no fancy backdrops, just ME! My everyday fashions, not a personal style blog, but the art of fashion + style of my closet, DIY's, art, and other artifacts I find enlightening. Hope You Enjoy!

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Tomboy with a Twist


Very quick post today. This outfit is super comfy and sowhat predictable but also so good! I actually put this together in seconds, .which blame to the weather lately its been so up and down this week. Anyways, I'm wearing classic cutoffs with a bit of lace, crop sweater, and to add a spice of color leporad sneakers. I know it's a little warm today, but I just had to pair knee high socks with this outfit. They really feel non existent but add flavor to the outfit. I will be wearing more as the weather breaks into Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment