About Me

My photo
Macys Fashionista + Blooger from United States. Apart from saying, each individual is unique in their own way. I'm just a girl on a pursuit to happiness painting and exploring the world with colors with my style because your personality isn't the first thing people see. Here is my alternative blog...no Photoshop, no fancy backdrops, just ME! My everyday fashions, not a personal style blog, but the art of fashion + style of my closet, DIY's, art, and other artifacts I find enlightening. Hope You Enjoy!

Friday, July 11, 2014

Burgundy Pop

Happy Friday!! Today's look was inspired from the love & excitement I have for Japanese Pop Fashion. Japanese street style is so unique, its so cutting edge. I wore a burgundy stretch pencil style skirt from Forever 21, Anime Inuyasha graphic tee, oversize Levi denim jacket, and my favorite Modern Vice burgundy platform sneakers. Hope you guys enjoy the outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment