About Me

My photo
Macys Fashionista + Blooger from United States. Apart from saying, each individual is unique in their own way. I'm just a girl on a pursuit to happiness painting and exploring the world with colors with my style because your personality isn't the first thing people see. Here is my alternative blog...no Photoshop, no fancy backdrops, just ME! My everyday fashions, not a personal style blog, but the art of fashion + style of my closet, DIY's, art, and other artifacts I find enlightening. Hope You Enjoy!

Monday, July 7, 2014

Old Favorites








After a million years, I took advantage of this lovely day. I know it has been such a long time since the last post. I have been really really busy with a lot of activities and whatnot's over the course of months. But I am back!!! I snapped these photos earlier today just as the sun was setting. It was such a wonderful view and the weather felt incredible. Today, I found myself wearing old favorites of mines in my wardrobe, Rachel Roy faded denim shorts, brown vintage gladiator style heel sandals I found at a Consignment shop along with my embellished blouse. I am just so in love with bohemian pieces and separates to collaborate together plus their great for summer outfits, cool and chic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment