About Me

My photo
Macys Fashionista + Blooger from United States. Apart from saying, each individual is unique in their own way. I'm just a girl on a pursuit to happiness painting and exploring the world with colors with my style because your personality isn't the first thing people see. Here is my alternative blog...no Photoshop, no fancy backdrops, just ME! My everyday fashions, not a personal style blog, but the art of fashion + style of my closet, DIY's, art, and other artifacts I find enlightening. Hope You Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Odds and Ends

Quick post today! I actually had this outfit on yesterday. I have been wearing collaboration of shorts with boots lately, which has been my casual look overall these days: shorts, combat boots, v-neck tees paired w/ button-up shirt or jacket. I just love the look. I favorite piece to this outfit is button up US Air Force shirt I found in a antique/consignment shop over the weekend.  I just love vintage artifacts & clothing.

Anyways, The weather has been pretty nice lately, not too humid, which made it perfect to take photos. As you may see I'm trying out more themes, and very contouring ensembles. Stay tuned. Have lovely day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment