About Me

My photo
Macys Fashionista + Blooger from United States. Apart from saying, each individual is unique in their own way. I'm just a girl on a pursuit to happiness painting and exploring the world with colors with my style because your personality isn't the first thing people see. Here is my alternative blog...no Photoshop, no fancy backdrops, just ME! My everyday fashions, not a personal style blog, but the art of fashion + style of my closet, DIY's, art, and other artifacts I find enlightening. Hope You Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Lazy Edge





Typical and basic outfit I threw on today to run errands. I pretty much just wanted to be comfortable today, and nothing beats comfortable then black leather leggings, a comfy white tee paired with crop half cut tank top, and summer scarf to top it off. To add just a edge of twist I decided to pair my outfit with my ankle metallic silver boots, which I have had for few years now and fell in love with them the first moment I saw them. Anyways, hope your having a great week. I can't wait to share more contrasting outfits I've been wearing, the weather has been surprisingly delightful.


No comments:

Post a Comment