About Me

My photo
Macys Fashionista + Blooger from United States. Apart from saying, each individual is unique in their own way. I'm just a girl on a pursuit to happiness painting and exploring the world with colors with my style because your personality isn't the first thing people see. Here is my alternative blog...no Photoshop, no fancy backdrops, just ME! My everyday fashions, not a personal style blog, but the art of fashion + style of my closet, DIY's, art, and other artifacts I find enlightening. Hope You Enjoy!

Monday, July 28, 2014

Under the Influence Concert: Wiz Khalifa

Awesomeness!! I had such an incredible time, words can not describe the intensity of enthusiasm I had throughout the whole concert. I have been waiting for the moment to see Wiz Khalifa for some time and the adrenaline of seeing him perform live was extraordinary along with Dj Drama, Mack Wilds, Sage the Gemini/IAMSU, Rich Homie Quan, Ty Dolla $ign, and Jeezy. I can just go on and on. Apart from weather which a mild thunderstorm came out of nowhere, the concert was delayed for a brief moment, which brought out alot of fun moments for crowd to pass time. The people had great energy and were very fun & ecstatic joking around especially with wet/ mud sliding down the lawn it was hilarious! The concert was very playful, good music and rocking out. Wiz groundbreaking performances was wild, crazy, and fun all in one.
My outfit was very simple. I wanted to be comfortable as possible. My outfit was from H&M, a sleeveless black tie dye dress, My favorite bleached denim jacket from BeBe, and completed with high top All-Star black and white Chuck Taylors.

No comments:

Post a Comment