About Me

My photo
Macys Fashionista + Blooger from United States. Apart from saying, each individual is unique in their own way. I'm just a girl on a pursuit to happiness painting and exploring the world with colors with my style because your personality isn't the first thing people see. Here is my alternative blog...no Photoshop, no fancy backdrops, just ME! My everyday fashions, not a personal style blog, but the art of fashion + style of my closet, DIY's, art, and other artifacts I find enlightening. Hope You Enjoy!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Mind Dimensions



An outfit for a random day. I was feeling a little excited about the weather today, Well until the rain came. My outfit was a bit rushed today to be honest, but I put together a simple and basic outfit with a touch of polka dots! I think I found my new favorite skirt, I just love the layered ruffles, I recently just came across in my closet I brought a few years ago at consignment shop.I just paired the skirt with a sleeveless turtleneck shirt from Kenneth Cole, and top it off with a lace vest I also from a consignment shop. I've always been obsessed with pairing delicate fabrics with tough items and a lot of black pieces and for comfort I decided to wear my tan studded boots to play it safe with rainy weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment