About Me

My photo
Macys Fashionista + Blooger from United States. Apart from saying, each individual is unique in their own way. I'm just a girl on a pursuit to happiness painting and exploring the world with colors with my style because your personality isn't the first thing people see. Here is my alternative blog...no Photoshop, no fancy backdrops, just ME! My everyday fashions, not a personal style blog, but the art of fashion + style of my closet, DIY's, art, and other artifacts I find enlightening. Hope You Enjoy!

Monday, July 21, 2014

Safe and Sound

Here is my latest post I had to shoot with the Samsung Galaxy S4. Today's outifit is casual but playful. Nothing beats a pair of distressed rip DIY jeans, nor a vintage egyptian printed blouse paired with two-toned pink and navy blazer. I threw in wildcard to finish the ensemble with my Rachel Roy snakeskin  booties. I just adore them so ever much, they pretty much bring a little spice to every outfit I wear them with.  I plan on wearing them with shorts and sundresses before the weather breaks to Autumn. Also, as you can see I dont wear accessories regularly. My tattoos are my accessories. Hope you guys have great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment